Features of Firebase
Firebase Features – Firebase includes number features essential for each and every android application beginning with authentication to web host the app.
Below are Firebase Features generally:
Do You Have Any Question About This Tutorial? Ask Question Now On Andro Development & Get Answer Instantly. No Signup/Login Needed
- A breeze and quick to put into implement.
- No server aspect construction needed. No PHP Scripts no Database Designs.
- Realtime update without needing GCM.
- Auto-scaling built-in
- Can start free of charge (only need to get started on paying after we hit 50 contacts)
- Built-in support for authentication services like Facebook, Google, Twitter and Github.
- Declarative Security Guidelines model we can enforce read/write privileges and data validation throughout the tree
Disadvantages Of Firebase
As everything has advantages and as well as has disadvantages so firebase has disadvantages which are given below
- Have to build indexes manually
- Might need to build “event log” physically as well (in different sub-tree?
- Implementation of Leftovers API could be difficult on inserted platforms
- Data validation guidelines do not support intricate objects straight (you’d need to validate specific child nodes independently)