Publish Android App To Google Play Store
Publish Android App to google play store is the overall process which makes your Android app open to users all over the world. Infect, publishing android app is the last stage of the Android application development process.Before you publish android app to google play store or others play store like Yandex app store, amazon app store etc and deliver these to users, you will need to find the android app ready to use, test them. Google Play Developer Unit allows android developers to easily post and disperse their android apps right to users of Android Smart Phones
Get Started with Publish Android App To Google Play Store
Start publish android app to Google Play store in just minutes by follow following easy steps:
- First of all Register for a Google Play with Publisher Account Here
- Establishing a Google Payment merchant account, if you will sell applications or in-app products.
- Checking out the Google Play Developer Console and its publishing tools.
As you prepare, click the Start button to visit the Google Play Developer Console
TIPS for Publish Android App To Google Play Store
- You desire a Google account to join up. You may create one through the process.
- If you are a organization, consider registering a new Google account rather than by using a personal account.
- Review the developer countries and merchant countries where you can send out and sell apps.
Register for a Android App Publisher Account
- First Visit the Google Play Developer Console
- Enter basic information about your programmer personal information — name, email, and so forth. You could improve these details later.
- Read and allow the Developer Distribution Arrangement for your country. Note that software and store listings that you publish on Google Play must adhere to the Developer Program Policies and US export law.
- Pay a $25 USD subscription fee with Google Payments. Unless you have a Google payments account, you can placed one up through the process quickly.
- When your enrollment is verified, you will be notified at the e-mail address you joined during registration
Why Google Play Store Required 25 Dollar Credit?
If This Question Will Ever Arrive In Your Mind Then You Thought Good But You Will Obliviously Unable To Be Answered To Yourself. Many Peoples Thinks That This Is The Business That Google Play Store Required 25 Dollar Credit Yeah These Peoples Are Right But Not 100%. Let Me Explain If Google Play Store Remove This Required 25 Dollar Credit And Allows Everybody To Publish Android App To Google Play Store Free Then Every Person Who Are Serious About His Android App Or Not He Will Upload To Google Play Store And The Total Numbers Of Android Apps Will Increase By 70% This Effects Will Damage Google Play Store User Experience Badly. So Basically Google Play Store Required 25 Dollar Credit Because Of To Encourage Good Quality Android Apps And To Encourage Good Android Developers.
Set Up a Google Payments Merchant Account
If you wish to sell costed apps, in-app products, or subscriptions, you’ll desire a Google payments merchant account. You are able to placed one up at any right time, but first review the set of merchant countries.
- In order To create a Google repayments merchant account follow the following steps:
- Sing in to your GPDC ( Google Play Developer Console) at here.
- Open Financial Reports on the comparative aspect navigation.
- Click on the Setup a Merchant Account now.
This goes to the Google payments site; you will need information about your business to complete this task.
Explore the Developer Console
When your sign up is confirmed, you can register to your Developer Console, which is the true home for your publishing android app functions and tools on Google Play.